On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank YOU




I am very thankful for my family, my friends, my cat Dingo, and the people who enjoy my work and make my writing career possible. May blessings fall on all of them for the rest of their lives.

Happy Thanksgiving, and may it be a joyful day for you.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Good luck with the cat - having recently lost my 19 year old cat (Boo) to old age, I hope that it works out for you. I love your books and can't wait for more! Sharon from Indiana

3:51 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you, Sharon. Blessings on you. I am comforted that the ones I've lost will meet me when it's my time.

As for the cats, it is still rocky but I am hoping for the best.
Robin

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]