On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Retreat / WiFi Missing....

Yes, I know I haven't posted anything lately. The flight was a little delayed but all in all went well (ok, I missed lunch). Sat-Monday I didn't write, just listened to the surf and read and talked.

Now, of course, I am WAY behind on my Nanowrimo word count so I need to write a lot the next 12 days. So far I've adopted a new schedule...like two hours on, a long break, 2 more hours, etc. It's been working better than 4-6 hours in the chair in the morning.

So that's it. I'll try and get back here tomorrow night (writing in the evenings now, too). I'll be back in Denver on Saturday and SIGNING AT BROADWAY BOOK MALL on Sunday.

May you enjoy your locale....
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Ugh, I'm behind on my nano too. But my excuse was Jury duty.

9:16 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting, congratulations for your participation in Nano, however many words you wrote!

Robin

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]