On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Off to Retreat!

Yes, it's my third annual retreat in South Carolina! This time I am doing Hermit Week 2. I am up early and packed and have new batteries and memory card for the camera, flash drives, and determination to write!

There will be the tail end of Ida, some pretty days and some cooler ones, but here it is snowing.

Mom or bro (or myself driving Mom's car) is taking me to the airport and I will be back next Saturday evening and SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, I HAVE A SIGNING AT BROADWAY BOOK MALL.

I'll be meeting mostly new people for Hermit Week 2, so that will be interesting. I need to write, and I think I need the break of walking on the beach. I WILL (internet willing) be posting to the blog when I am away. Probably beach photos as usual.

May you enjoy your weekend and week, whatever you are doing, your free time and creativity!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]