On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 06, 2009

Thank You All

Thanks to all of you who have purchased Heart Change and have let me know that you enjoyed it and/or the books.

I deeply appreciate this, especially when my writing days are a little rocky.

So may you have a sweet, unexpected pleasure today.
Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane P said...

It's the end of the marking period for us today in our middle school & crazier than normal. We are celebrating National Chocolate Day-even if it was last week.

So I will get a little treat today.
Happy reading & writing.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A reader.. got the book, finally! and nobody at home is going to get any attention till I fisnish it; will give you my view then, as an "independent" source.
Keep writing more about Celta and thanks.

3:48 PM  
Blogger e_booklover said...

I stayed up last night to finish Heart Change . I loved it! I am also hoping that we get Laev's story :). I think I enjoy the Celta series more with each book. Thank you.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You have taken Laev in a direction that I was not expecting, but,
typical teenager....

I brought the book with me for the weekend of dancing and I was so glad to get some time to myself so that I could read the book.

For me, this one is up there with Heart Dance and Heart Thief and Heart Duel, those three being my favourites.

I also really like this one because the Residence had such a presence in the book. I really like the Turqoise house and hope that we can read more about 'him?' in the future.

A great job well done.

Tine

8:30 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, folks.

Yes, I am thinking that I will skip 15 years and Laev's story will be the last book of this contract. I really enjoyed writing about him...and the wedding.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]