On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Luna, Lightfolk 1

Got a note that Luna needed art info for Lightfolk #1. I'm calling it Out of Balance (or A Dwarf At the Door). This is my mock up I'll be using for the "cover" on NaNoWriMo.



Jenni is an "elemental balancer" which means she balances magic...and sees them as sheets/flames...earth, air, wind, fire, water.

And I'm beat, especially since I've worked on this all evening.
May you enjoy different creativities today.
Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Liz, and may you have a Happy Thanksgiving and success in your writing! I'm grateful to have you as a friend.

Robin

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]