On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Signing Saturday -- Colorado Springs

All right, I'm still in promo mode for Heart Change (it won't last long), and will be doing TWO signings. One in Colorado Springs with Deb Stover this Saturday (apparently with the crunched car):

November 7, 1pm - 3pm
Signing with Deb Stover at Beth Anne's Book Corner,
http://www.bethannesbookcorner.com
1532 North Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
To pre-order an autographed copy by mail
or call (719) 471-7545

and one on the 22nd when I get back from South Carolina (I will remind you).

November 22nd, 2009, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Signing with Deb Stover at Who Else Books
http://who_else.home.att.net/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Broadway Book Mall
200 S. Broadway
Denver, CO 80209

May you enjoy all your jaunts today!
robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Related to Heart Change, but not necessarily your post)

So I read Heart Change completely last night and woke up this morning thinking that Nivea Sunflower was pregnant... I went back through the last couple chapters (because I admit I was kind of freaking out) but couldn't find any hint of this anywhere... please tell me I was imagining things.

BTW, Nivea is a very sketchy character - especially if she is supposed to be in the same Grove study group as Laev's true Heartmate... fate is probably going to bite me back for this one, but I hope she dies in a rock slide traveling between Druida and Gael City (and that her whole family - minus Laev - is with her)

On a fanciful line of thought - I forsee SupremeJudge Elder crafting some new laws in the future - Heartmate clauses/exemptions? - if you continue to marry off characters to people not their Heartmates.

11:33 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I don't think Nivea is pregnant, but it may become an issue. Furthermore I'm pretty sure I'm going to "slide" ten to fifteen years into the future after Heart Journey.

No, the HeartMate rules will stand, as will the divorce rules.

Robin

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]