On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back from Retreat and Signing!

The flying itself was tough, but I am home and pretending the cars going by on the street is the thunder of surf...but during the long quiet times it is REALLY quiet.

I fell while climbing up a dune and got sand in the camera...so not many pics this year.

Signing today!

November 22nd, 2009, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Signing with Deb Stover at Broadway Book Mall/Who Else Books
BroadwayBookMall.com
Broadway Book Mall
200 S. Broadway
Denver, CO 80209

Please drop by. I should be reading a bit, too....

May you have a lovely day and enjoy wherever you are.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Used the limk you inserted, but the signing is not mentioned.
Anyway I hope it went well.

11:50 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I'm so sorry! It was small but choice. Thanks for looking.

Robin

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]