On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Of Cats

Most of you know that I write about cats. At one time I had a total of 6 (indoor/outdoor). Now I have one.

I don't often talk about the cats here or on my website, because I write of them and in the books, they are still living (except Boris in Road to Adventure who has his crown and his temple and the road and his wings...). I like people to think of the cats as alive.

But I am thinking of adopting another. Dingo (Beadle in Heart Change) is so mellow that I don't believe he will have a problem.

And (whispering) I consulted an animal communicator to make sure Dingo would be all right with this. I'm not above paying for a little peace of mind, even if it might be a fantasy.

Still, this is a big step, adding a new member to the household. I'm going to see him on Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

May you have a day and evening of possibilities.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]