On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Luna Summoning Series, Books 4-6

I turned in the proposal for the last three Luna books on Monday night. I wanted to revised them according to comments from my critique group one more time, but I was shamed by folks at the WFC to get them in, even though I think they're rough. The pages are fine, it's those wretched synopses.

Healers of Hope
Mistress of the Sea
Singer For a World

May you find the courage to submit today.
robin

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Woohoo, Robin! Fingers crossed for them. :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Wonderful news. I really want to read them, so I'll be crossing my fingers too that they are accepted.

12:11 PM  
Blogger merlinsmuse said...

Good for you, Robin. You must be feeling great. I can't wait to read them. By the way, Elaine Spencer asked me for a partial yesterday. She said my work looks promising. Fingers crossed.

Have a great day,
Cathy

5:12 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Oh goody, I was hoping there'd be more in the series}:P

7:29 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks folks, and Excellent News, Elaine.

Robin

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY. :)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]