On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 05, 2006

WFC 3

Sorry, very late. Quite tired and I fell asleep. Very rushed since Fairfield Inn did NOT wake me at the proper time and the low buzz of their alarm clock (which I also set) finally woke Laura up 50 minutes after I'd intended to be up... Yeah, I know whine and bitch and whine...yurk

Anyway, a good con. Very interesting, a lot of networking, REALLY enjoyed meeting all the other Luna authors in one place and talking to them.

I'm sure by the end of the evening, most of my wallet calendars were gone. I think there wer only 20 or so when I last saw them.

So, all in all, a very good convention.

May you enjoy the company of other writers.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]