On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 02, 2006

World Fantasy

2 hours before I go and I left a lot of stuff for the last minute. My computer is NOT recognizing my PDA and I wanted to transfer stuff. I think the USB cable went bad, but I sure don't have time to mess with it. Murphy's Law, I guess.

Now for bath and packing....

I'll keep you informed. I dread travel days anymore, and since I got a cheap flight, I also have to transfer.

I have a feeling that every little glitch is going to irritate me and I'll be in one of those teeth clenched smiling moods.

May things go smoothly for you today (and I'd like the same blessing please).

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]