On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Webcams

I was asked to contribute to Romantic Times (January) on my favorite website. I actually decided to talk about webcams I use around the world, especially for research (do you all recall those screenshots of Old Faithful I posted?).

Since both computers crashed with all my bookmarks, I went looking for sites -- Kew Gardens (at which place my characters in Enchanted No More spend about 2 SHORT paragraphs), Old Faithful geyser in Yellowstone (currently being moved). Windsor Castle (off line now), etc.

I decided to look for Anglesey, the island off Wales where my father's family comes from, and happened to hit it at this incredible minute, sunset after a storm with a rainbow.

Wow.

So here it is. Recall that if you use the link above, there may be a time difference. ;)

Photobucket

May you enjoy the world around you.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]