On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 18, 2008

Writers' Retreats

I spent a few years looking for a good Writers' Retreat, found one in SC last year (and am returning this year), and now have been invited to a local group in Fairplay. It was phenomenal and I got much good work done...of course there was a little snow on Friday as I drove in and it rained until this am, so we DID work. Occasionally broke into conversation or asked questions re: word choice, spelling and grammar....

Tired now, more tomorrow.

robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]