On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Upcoming Retreat, Blog Off

I'm going with some RMFW writers to a weekend retreat in Fairplay, Colorado at The Hand Hotel (haunted). So my blogs on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday will probably be pre-done and loaded to appear.

I've been running around a lot this year. I still have the RMFW conference, Mile Hi Con, and the Master Class and South Carolina writing retreat. Whew. But I'm really looking forward to some beach time.

Love,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]