On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Worldcon Went Well

The panels were great, talking with old friends and new excellent, and the reading was intimate but lovely. One of the ladies there from Alberta didn't have good access to my work, so the next time I saw her, I went out to my car to search for Heart Thief, which tends to do best with the sf/f crowd...though it's also my sexiest, found it and gave it to her...

Anyway, that's that. I may be getting my sanity back shortly, though I have the line edits for Echoes in the Dark. Retreat next weekend in Fairplay. Running all around this year. RMFW in Sept., MileHi Con in Oct, end of Oct and early Nov is the SC Master Class and retreat....

smooches, and may you have a good day.
robin

oh, and I bought this print for my office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]