On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

SATURDAY READING 2:30 Denvention

TO MY AMAZEMENT I AM READING ON SATURDAY 2:30 FOR 1 1/2 HOURS!!! What were they thinking that it would go on so long. I'm already dreading (no negative thing written here, but you can imagine). Anyway I will bring stuff -- some Heart Fate...and some of the Luna books, Keepers of the Flame, of course, the scene in the grocery store. Urgh.

So if you belong to Worldcon and you want fresh material, please drop by!

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]