On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

RWA Am

I ran into a bunch of Colorado Romance Writer ladies last night and had an expensive exquisite dinner here in the restaurant attached to the hotel. This am I got up early and trundled down to the hall bath (also miniscule) and stood under the dribbling water and went and got registered and got my conference package.

Now to get my stuff together and move across the street. One of my friends will let me store my things in the room until it's time for me to check in and she gave me her room card. I now have my computer bag, my purse, my jacket, my box of books, my suitcase and my conference bag (a minchy thing not up to previous conference bags, of a bright blue that I will use for my taxes this year).

I've been so concentrated on the books that I didn't sign up in time for activities I now want to attend, (though I didn't realize the FF&P thing wouldn't be open at the door).

Just occurred to me that I need to get the blouse I'm wearing tonight out of the suitcase. I'm still tired.

May you have a lovely day.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]