On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Romantic Times

Well, I am here. I don't have internet access in my room so I am outside the bar which is not so good. The hotel did not have the Double Double (2 double beds) which we had confirmed. I was promised we would get one.

No.

Could be worse, the Pittsburgh Hilton gave away CATHERINE ASARO's room. If you arrived today, you were in trouble. Heaven help those coming in tomorrow. The overflow hotel is full too. They NEVER anticipate this. They never prepare. I don't get it. Anyway, I will drum on them for net access tomorrow, as I have for the last couple of days.

I have had some wonderful moments with fans.

My feet hurt.

Right now I'm tired, and I should pop into the Ellora's Cave party (there will be condoms on the tables, or would have been when it started), to see some friends.

So that's it for now, sorry I'm too tired to say much.

May all your days go smoothly.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]