On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Back to Luna

I've written very little today, but I HAVE sewn together chapters 9-11 and am working on 12. They go back and forth, pretty much chronologically, between Jikata (heroine) and Raine. I'm tired now, so I think I may take a nap. Since I've been "out" at least a couple of hours every day since I got back, I'm loafing at home today.

I think I might be coming up to "and over the next two weeks, Jikata learned from the Singer" sort of thing and then the story will really get rolling, but I've set up a few things in "visions." Calli is the only Exotique that the visions show will definitely survive the last battle...a scene between Luthan and Jikata...you know.

I'm thinking a little about the next scenes and will let them simmer in the creative mud of my unconscious...

May your day be satisfying.
Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I love the window you provide into your writing process, it makes reading the books a much richer experience. And the little comments about upcoming plot just whet my appetite for the new books!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here!! Catheryne

11:14 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Brooke and Catheryne.

Robin

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*whimpers* Those poor girls. Just getting use to a new world and the loves of their lives and they now might not survive past next week.

*dives for the tissue box*
Waaa... Please say it isn't so! (though I know you can't at this point)

1:56 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

No, carpetsudsie, I won't say, and just deleted the rest of the line for hints. I really can't say.

Thanks, though,
Robin

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]