On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Negative Inner Critic

I am doing a seminar at Romance Writers' of America's National Conference called Kill Your Negative Inner Critic! Experience the Joy of Writing!

Over the years I've thought long and hard about personifying my negative inner critic, and finally figured it out while doing The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.

No, I'm not with many with the Wicked Witch of the West. Here he is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May you have no negative bombs in your writing today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]