On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dedication to Me!

I am very proud of this! I am, of course, reading the book (Compromised Security, out NOW, about an FBI Safe House in Mesa Verde) so I can see where she's changed it since the draft I read. We walked around the park many days talking about this one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May your work today satisfy you, and if you need an ear, may you find one!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]