On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All right. This is the story. I saw an email announcing the finalists for the More Than Magic contest. Since I hadn't been notified, I figured I hadn't made it, so, glutton for punishment (but feeling pretty good on the whole), I looked and there was Sorceress of Faith!

WOW! Heart pounding stuff! VERRRRRY Cool.

Now, the thing is, I HAD been notified at a different address that I didn't think I'd used...so there was a little back and forth, are you SURE Sorceress finalled???

;)

Needless to say, it is a moment of great pleasure and satisfaction, or vice versa.

May you come closer to your dreams today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Katey Coffing, Ph.D. said...

Yay, Robin! Great news. :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Catie, and congrats on the Golden Heart finalist!

Robin

2:34 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Congrats, Robin! Woo-hoo!

3:03 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Jeri!

Robin

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]