On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 28, 2006

06 Mile Hi Con

Running late. The reading went well, I read from late in chapter 1 from Sorceress of Faith (actually this was one of my first openings for the book), and marked up the book to give a little set up.

I read with Carol Berg and she was a little worried that she'd take up her full 25 minutes, so I volunteered to go first. I should have practiced of course, but it still went well and the scene took about 17 minutes, so we were fine.

For some reason I wasn't signed up for Autograph Alley and since the space was tight, I didn't get set up. A twinge of disappointment, but not too bad.

The wallet calendars WERE sent expedited, so they may possibly show up today, if not UPS (I don't care for UPS, they are unavailable on the weekend). At least I should have them for world fantasy.

Gotta go, supporting my friend Jane with her revised presentation on corsets -- another day of clothes changes. Currently wearing new knit pants, bright blue turtleneck and my Shakespeare comic t-shirt.

May your day not be disjointed and you make your goals today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]