On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hands

I am very conscious of my hands. The rings I wear that flash when typing or distract -- right now, only one. The rings I wear when signing are usually for that book. I have a peach colored heart, and a green heart (Heart Thief). The bracelets/watches I wear for signings are the same. Pearls (like in Heart Duel), or for the PEARLs I've won (Paranormal Excellence Award for Romantic Literature).

Right now, my left hand fingernails are good-looking and longer than my right, they also are longer than comfortable for a laptop keyboard. I have a signing next Sunday so I'll trim them today. I tend to let my fingernails grow because I had a real problem biting them until I was an adult...

So, have you given your character's hands any thought? Do your characters gesture a lot?

May your hands be busy writing today,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]