On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oops! 9pm EST, TONIGHT! Thursday Live Chat

The Berkley Jove authors chat live on writerspace every first Thursday. I usually make it whether I have a book out or not, but on the months I have a Heart book out, I'm featured. ;)

ONLINE CHATS GIVE YOU REAL TIME TO INTERACT WITH READERS, AND YOU SHOULD DEVELOP YOUR OWN VOICE FOR THIS, LIKE WRITING.

So if you have questions about HeartMate, What Dreams May Come, me, my work, Writing and Publishing, come visit HERE! And yes, I will be up next month for Heart Quest and will try and remember to give you a day's warning on that one.

I'm still getting myself together from RWA conference, cat stuff, Mom's cataract surgery on Tuesday (I spent the night) and day job changes.

May you be able to totally focus on your writing today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked in on the live chat. Sorry to say it did not make much sense to me!...

8:24 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

THANKS FOR DROPPING BY! Yes, it goes fast and there is more than one author and most folks are regulars.

We were unfortunate as no moderator from writerspace was there to organize and make order.

I'll double check to make sure a moderator is there in the future before announcing the chat.

Thanks again,
Robin

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]