On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Off to Conference, Knight Agency

Well, I couldn't sleep and I'm up, crafting an ad for Protector of the Flight, then last minute cleaning. Off to Atlanta at 8 (that's just to get to the airport). First up: the Knight Agency party tonight. I'm so thrilled to see the agency!

Will keep you posted.

REMEMBER, A BAD AGENT IS WORSE THAN NO AGENT. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE.

May you put your dreams into your writing today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

I love your agent. I really do. I hope she'll return the love in the very near future.

fingers crossed while typing,

moon

8:19 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

MOON, good luck! Email me!

Robin

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]