On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

HeartMate REISSUE IS ***OUT***!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
An interview with T'Ash about the tattoo is on my amazon plog.

I love this book. And I love the cover.

If you think you might enjoy my work (or have enjoyed my other books, but haven't gotten this one), please buy.

Off to day job.

May your writing dreams make you smile today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous cover Robin! I've got the original cover, but I think I'm going to have to give in and get this one as well because it's...niiiiice. :D I'm going to London at the weekend so I shall blitz Borders and hopefully find it there!
Have a great week.

J

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your explanation of the tattoo and look forward to reading more about it.
Broke down and ordered a copy of the book in the new cover; if the same is done with all your other books I might end with two sets of each. Thanks for the fun!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Yay! I will buy it today. Love the cover and looking forward to finally entering your Celta world.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]