On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 08, 2011

Research Trip Aaargggh!

Photobucket

I had a great time at the museum, though the price was steep. The wonderful thing about writing a contemporary fantasy is that I can use exhibitions/events like this in my work. :) I don't have to make up a Bright Brigid's Day Fair or Great Labyrinth Fair (the latter has become annual in the years between Heart Journey and Heart Search)....

Now to write the scene while the visit is fresh.

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]