On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Long Days


Enchanted Again is due at the end of the month. I'm not going to make it. But I'm going to be putting in very long days (as long as I can physically and mentally manage) to get as many words done as possible.

Thanks for all your support!
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Ang from Oz said...

Best of luck Robin!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Bbasney said...

We're pulling for you!

11:19 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]