On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hearts And Swords Publication Date!

Photobucket

I found on amazon.com that Hearts and Swords is scheduled for December 6!

I did NOT screw with the schedule too much with the longer stories and later deadline!
And, like, I think my editor trusts me, baby.

May you find nuggets of joy in your day.
Robin

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I've put down the date in my Forthcoming Books Diary (I know, I know, I should get a life, but it pays to be organised)

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Two Celta books this year! Do you know if they are Trade paperbacks or regular?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle Rudeau said...

Yay! Great news! :D Thank you for the extra stories!

2:04 PM  
Blogger azteclady said...

YAY!!!! *noting this down* Awesome news indeed!

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited! I just a hooked a friend on your books. And then will shall get her sister too. :)

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!! I put it down on the calender in my phone so I won't forget. Thanks for the update.

Cindy

3:48 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I think both are trade paperback and electronic. Thanks!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]