On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Enchanted No More -- Battle and End

Enchanted No More was set at this time of year, and I've been very aware of that as I am writing Enchanted Ever (which is set at the same time as Enchanted No More, but in Denver -- so Amber and Rafe are going through tests and trials in Mystic Circle while Jenni and Aric are in California).

The big battle was the Spring Equinox, and I had Jenni and Aric deciding to come "home" after that. I think Rafe's magical duel will take place this week or next...but the end of March. So I'm watching the weather and thinking of next year. I do know that Enchanted Ever After (current title) will be set later in the year, in the autumn, probably.

May you enjoy all the seasons you visit today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]