On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 10, 2010

Borders Coupons, Signings Saturday and Sunday, Colorado Springs

Since Enchanted No More isn't out, these will be for Heart Journey and whatever other books the store has on hand (though I may take a few copies of Enchanted No More with me as gifts ;) )

Photobucket

STORE NAME: Borders Bookstore - Colorado Springs SOUTH
ADDRESS: 2120 Southgate Road, Colorado Springs
LOCATION: north-east of the intersection of Lake Ave and S. Nevada Ave
DATE: Saturday 12/11/10
TIME: 1pm - 5pm

Photobucket

STORE NAME: Borders Bookstore - Aurora
ADDRESS: 6606 S. Parker Road, Aurora
LOCATION: Near the intersection of S. Parker Road and E. Arapahoe Road
DATE: Sunday 12/12/10
TIME: 1pm - 5pm

May you enjoy your holiday shopping, online or in person! I'D LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE! Bring your books (no matter what shape), and I will sign them.
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Argh! I so wanted to make it to meet you today, Robin! I used to work at that Borders, so it would have been extra special. I was going to bring all the Lladrana books for you to sign. Sadly, I ended up with finals to finish and a sleeping hubby instead of a babysitter. :(

I hope you got a crowd!

5:53 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Holly. I'd have loved to see you. And good luck on the finals, no doubt your husband needed the sleep!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]