On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Re-reading books, my own work and my collection

I had a question from a friend who is just getting into the Heart books as to which was Holm Holly's, and my answer prompted this blog, so here it is:

Holm's book is Heart Duel, red with the sword on the cover. You know, I have fav bits in all my books, and just thinking of them makes me smile, though I (extremely) rarely re-read them, unlike books in my collection, which I re-read all the time.

Fav bit that made me smile this am is the tiny subplot involving Clam. Currently rereading: Reserved for the Cat by Mercedes Lackey.

May you enjoy your Saturday, and Happy Hanukka!
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Betty Hanawa said...

I adore Clam. Makes me wonder again what Clam is building now.

9:36 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Betty. I haven't thought of that!

Robin

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]