On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 03, 2010

Working on Celta....

I have finished revising Heart Story of Hearts & Swords and have sent it out to my critique buddies. It's a rough time of year to ask for help, but I already have one say she'll look at it. Heart Story ended up being 14K.

I had hoped to finish with Heart & Soul (Genista's story) today, but family matters intruded. Best guess is that I will finish Heart & Soul tomorrow and clean it up tomorrow and Sunday. Heart & Soul looks like it will hit about 30K.

Sunday I also hope to work on the first chapter of Noble Heart (Walker Clover's story) and clean it up from critique last Saturday.

I am determined to enter hermit mode next week and finish the rough of Heart Search. I have the beginning, the end, and bits of the middle that need to be tied together. I know where I'm going next.

May you know where you're going, too, and may the holidays be blessed for you.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]