On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog about Enchanted No More.

I had a great time talking about Enchanted No More. I hope you enjoy it.

Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading the blog posting and the excerpt I'm impatient to get my hands on the book and keep reading!

How did the Borders event go? I'd have been there if I lived closer.

All the best for the Holidays.

9:27 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Colorado Springs is today and Aurora tomorrow.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]