On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mile Hi Con Appearances Today Through Sunday

October 22, 23 and 24th 2010
Hyatt Regency - Tech Center
7800 E. Tufts Ave.
Denver, CO

ALL my books will be on sale at Who Else Books in the Dealer's Room.

Today I will be reading from Heart Journey (and maybe Enchanted No More) at 6 pm. in Wind River B.

Tomorrow I will be Speed Dating (an Author) from 12 pm - 2 pm in Mesa Verde B.

Sunday I will be talking about Building the Ensemble (spin offs/secondary character books) room 3 pm to 4 pm in Mesa Verde B.

I hang out a lot at the art show, but the pockets are not plump this year so unless something really, really grabs me, I probably won't be buying much.

I also probably won't be attending most of the writing panels, but others for research ideas, interaction with folk (and friends, for whom this is THE event of the year).

If you're local, I hope to see you there!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]