On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Writing Workshops

I've been working on my Survive to Write, Write to Survive, how to hang in there until you're published workshop and have it down. No notecards any more. I have gone tech with my itouch. It's about the same as a notecard anyway.

I've also been doing a 5 minute speechlet on the Middle Of The Book, for a panel I am on. It's now at about 4.50 seconds which should be ok.

We'll see if I can (once more) pull these off. We don't anticipate the panel to have many people (maybe more on the panel than in the audience) because we are Sat am at 8 and opposite the agent panel.

Anyway, that's why I've been mum.

Also, I've been reading Save The Cat, which is a wonderful plotting book.

May your days go smoothly.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]