On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reading Your Own Work

Once I turn in the book, I rarely read it again, especially for pleasure (occasionally I'll look at Protector of the Flight), but the last two weeks I've reread Enchanted No More (after three months) and Heart Fate (after about 2 years). And I've found I like both books, a real bonus! So I am pleased with myself.

Thank you, readers.

May you enjoy whatever world you're in today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]