On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 06, 2010

If you like Nora Roberts, you'll like Robin Owens...WOW

I am so thrilled and stunned! Mentioned in the same article. Yay!

May you have a reason for a happy dance.

Robin

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Interesting article.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mikaela said...

Congrats!

Have a nice Labor Day

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ang from Oz said...

That's Awesome!! Congrats Robin!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Bbasney said...

I do love Nora Roberts and have at last count 26 of her books. That being said I have yours on my "Favorite Authors Shelf." I feel your characters grow more thruout the book, and that the couplings face real and believable challenges. I fall in love just a little with every one of your heros, and would be friends with any of the heroines. Congrats on being compared to a great author, but if my opinion counts in any way I feel you are actually the better writer.

6:51 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I can't believe I never replied to these well-wishes. THANKS!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]