On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Website Contest

Yes, I updated several pages (but not all), of my website.

The current contest is your choice:

Complete set of Heart Books
Complete set of the Summoning Books
Advanced Readers Copy of Enchanted No More.

Enter at the above.

Enjoy your day, may you stay cool or warm as the case may be.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

I entered your contest.

Janice~

1:43 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Janice!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ang from Oz said...

Thank you for the great Contest Robin, I've entered as well! And I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed Heart Journey so much!

6:40 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Ang. Now I need to choose the winner -- itouch has a random number app...

Robin

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]