On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 16, 2010

Enchanted No More, Heart Fate

Today the copy edits for Enchanted No More are due. They went fairly well until page 140 (of 186). Then editor began having problems with my end-of-chapter hooks -- you know trying to keep a reader turning the next page to see what happens -- and, a couple of places, some motivation.

I fixed all, I hope, but I am iffy about the flow of one page, so I'll be looking at it this am as soon as I finish this.

Heart Fate mass market paperback is coming December! I got a .pdf to look at for the page proofs, so I started reading that last night. Supposed to be looking for typos, etc. and though I have been tempted, I haven't done much editing.

It's really not fair to change between the trade edition and the mass market, I don't think.

So I've been hopping from world to world, which I try not to do.

I have some promo going on for Heart Journey, this week. A Spotlight went up on moi here: . There will be a chat at Coffee Time Romance all Wednesday and a chat Sat pm on Melodee Aaron's yahoo group.

That's the news for the week, and it isn't quite dawn yet, but I think my eyes are ok for the last round of copy edits...

May you enjoy your day and work pass well and quickly and interestingly!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]