On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guest Blogging Today....

Photobucket

ABOVE PIC, Upper Bear Creek Canyon, from last year's research trip for Verde Valley in Heart Journey.

I've actually been working on a wedding in the family, and really working on a deep critique.

Tomorrow I go away with friends to the mountains for an intensive plotting and/or critique session. I think I need critique more on Heart Search, so I'll be taking that.

We have wi-fi there (and I have the camera back), so I might have more pictures to post of scenery (which I may or may not use in books).

May you enjoy all that's going on around you.
Robin

4 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

That is an incredible picture - I hope you come back with more.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Cate Rowan said...

*happy sigh* That's truly lovely, Robin.

I vote for more pictures tomorrow!

12:39 PM  
Blogger N. R. Williams said...

Love the mountains too Robin, nice picture.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

9:48 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, I didn't take as many this time. For my WORLDS page of Heart Journey, I should take a quick trip up to Estes Park and the Stanley Hotel...

In any event, I STILL haven't gotten competent with Photoshop elements so I can't do what I want.

Thanks again,
Robin

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]