On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Working Late -- Putting in the Hours

I am actually signed in on Word Wars and there are five of us, which is amazing to me. Naturally Jan 1 had the most, with folks showing up as part of their resolutions or goals, but this is the first time I've worked this late. I signed on about an hour ago and there was only one of us...

But I've finished Chapter 8 of Enchanted No More and that was my goal for the day. I am still working on scenes that I wrote during NaNoWriMo and writing the transitions. Since I now break out the chapters so I can see how long I'm running, I do know that I am writing long, as usual.

I've decided that I will cut more internals from now on.

And now I think that I'm babbling so I'll sign off. It's odd that I wrote for so many years during these hours -- evenings and nights -- and I don't care to do it much anymore.

May you enjoy all that comes to you.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]