On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 11, 2010

Heart Journey Excerpt Up

My website has been updated. Free Your Artist has new motivational quote, exercise, fun links and affirmation.

READS has an excerpt from Heart Journey, not the first pages of chapter 1 because I understand folks read sample chapters, pick things up in a bookstore and read the first pages and think they have the book.

HOME page and BOOKSHELF have a bit of info on the new series.

CONTEST is for my fav Engagement Calendar, The Sacred Journey (I've done this before in Jan.)

No WORLDS page update as I hadn't prepared for it and camera is broken and...excuse & rationalization.

May you enjoy your week.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

I am looking for houses and seeing if any make me want to take its picture.

Tine

9:28 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Tine. I do have some Victorian ones in the neighborhood, and there's one that's sort of like mine but not it (I'm a bit leery of posting my own). But there are architectural styles that I don't know the terms for.

Robin

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robin,

Love the Heart Journey excerpt. When will Heart Journey be published?

Thanks,

Jennifer

P.S. I was glad to finally purchase and read D'Marigold's story.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love ALL your books, eager to see Heart Journey! But, the Reads on your homepage only posted the first few pages of chapter one, not the excerpt you refer to here. Where can I find the additonal excerpt?

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]