On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Word Wars

Photobucket

I am continuing to participate in Word Wars. I am usually there 7:30 a.m. MST (will get earlier as the sun rises earlier), though since it's generally run by Catie Murphy in Ireland, people get there before me.

The announcement of the room being open is usually here:
http://community.livejournal.com/toonowrimo/

If no one is in the room, I'll post when I'm going in.

We usually run for 30 minute sprints and count words (I have been known to have 6), or revised pages done, or whatever. SUPPORT and PROGRESS are the watchwords. We don't really chat, and the "winner" is usually celebrated during the break, about 10 minutes.

Join us if you like, the more the merrier, trite but true.

May you find inspiration today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]