On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 20, 2009

Back and Blogger Comments

Photobucket

Hi, I am back, thanks for the emails, I got some, but the wifi didn't work unless you paid 12.96 for it...so instead of getting more days if it had been 9.99 (which I still don't like), I went a couple without.

I am glad to be home and discovered waterbed is harder than whatever I was deliciously sinking into. I took the name of the purveyor of feather pillows as I'd like a couple more.

It was good talking to editors and agent and seeing and talking with friends. I liked that the best. The touring of DC was ok, but my feets were about walked off and I fell in Dumbarton Oaks down a gravelled incline and wrenched my knee -- landed with it back behind me at a bad angle. Luckily I've been exercising and I don't think that the ligaments were hurt too badly, and the cartilege (sp) will heal -- though I know that takes time.

RE: the Blogger comments. I went in and changed the setting so it may work better. If you still have problems, let me know.

Thanks, and I'll be heading off to my word wars where I'll be pretty puny today, I think.

May you enjoy your home today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was listening to a couple of favourite tapes/CDs and thought of you:
Deep Breakfast by Ray Lynch and
the beautiful American native flute music of Carlos Nikkei.
If you haven't heard them before you might find these to your liking. Good for peaceful background and maybe inspiring to write more Celta adventures?

4:23 PM  
Blogger NewGuyDave said...

I tried to comment whilst you were away, but had no place to type the verification. Problem is fixed.

Congrats on Luna. I hope you had fun.

6:54 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Anon, I know Ray Lynch, don't know what I have by him, also have tunes by Carlos, but I don't usually listen to him while writing Celta stuff.

Thanks!

Dave, I redid the settings.
Robin

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]