On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 16, 2009

At RWA 2009 -- and Input requested

I am here and have a few minutes before I need to meet with my agent. I heard at the airport on the way here that my new proposal for Luna was approved, YAY!

So that's a great relief.

I heard the cover conference for Heart Journey didn't go so well. Apparently he will be in a shadowy forest like thing with trees and they wanted him to be a warrior not an actor. But since he is not a warrior another tatt might work, or a amulet with a sword.

So, late last night I researched Lugh's Spear. Maybe a spearhead tatt, I am already thinking about how I can write it in and justify it. Maybe Celtic knotwork.

Where would you like to see his tatt?

Take care, now MUST go.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tannun said...

Why does 'He' have to be the one on cover with a tat?

Pull a Patricia Briggs and have 'Her' on the cover with a sexy tat. Or even better have 'Them' on the cover with sexy tats entwined!

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the idea of having the women on the cover with a tatt or to have something relating to their professions - a compass and a scroll or playbill? since their professions are so important, that would be a subtle way of putting them together.

7:22 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, folks. I think in romance the guy sells the books, so it will probably be a guy. I sent a couple of triangular type images.

Still catching up.

Robin

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]