On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm A Fictional Flaw... ;)

LOL, I laughed at this. At least I was mentioned, by name, and "collection" was put in the story....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10525453

Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hey she did say stack didn't she? And she keeping them not chucking them out right? That's got to be good, your a guilty pleasure like chocolate.

Janice~

1:06 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, a guilty pleasure, I've heard that before, too, from the SF magazine, Locus....

;)

As far as I'm concerned it's good publicity.

Robin

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]