On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Keeping On

It's cold and snowy here. Just out of bed and the sun is rising. May go back to bed until the heat really gets going.

I've been doing my wordcount since Monday (took Sunday off), but no extra than what the spirit moves. It's difficult to work on the last Luna book since my editor needs to get back to me regarding the direction she wants the last book of five to go, character motivation. I really don't want to write a book and have it rejected because it isn't what Luna wants. So I've been working with a secondary character, but I'm not sure how long this can go on unless I move to the hero and what I believe will be his reactions to my heroine's motivations...does that make sense?

Anyway, working regularly hasn't been too hard (knock on wood), especially since I now have a couple of social engagements I put off during the last push with Heart Fate.

May you know where you're going today,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]