On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Writing and Promo

Today I worked on the climax, then I wrote and submitted my first ad for Heart Fate. You may notice something new.

I'm tired and need to go back and work more on the climax, and maybe eat, since I missed lunch and had a light breakfast.

May you enjoy your day.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overall I like the cover for Heart Fate I see. I just wish there was a bigger picture. I must admit that I like the focus one an object instead of the bare-chested men on your covers, but it's very cool with the sword!

6:09 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I like the single element titles very much, too. But I think guys sell more.

Robin

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]